Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 36 - Flea Market!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 36 - Flea Market!


I didn't have anything to do today, so I thought I would go down to Lee Roy's Flea Market here in Abingdon, VA. I did not want to get a separate spot, so I shared a space with a friend who sells scented crystals and heated aroma therapy. I did not know if I was going to do any good, but surprisingly I did pretty well in that environment today.

If you noticed the video is short and tomorrows video will probably be the same.

I also want to thank everyone for all the Happy Birthday's, as I said in the video, I have never had that many HB's in my life. Until Facebook, I never thought I had that many friends. Thanks so much!

Also, a special thanks to Brady Neher for showing us how he does his paintings, it helped me to do that last painting and I dedicate it to him!

So to end this blog, her are a bunch of photos:





















1 comment: