Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 37 - Flea Market Con't

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 37 - Flea Market Con't


Well it is the last day at the Flea Market this weekend. I don't know if I will be returning, but it was prosperous in that I gave out a bunch of cards and have potential customers for the future.

I did as I said and made sure that I videoed some of the faces I did. Now some were quick while others took almost 10 minutes to do, but you will get the point. Now that you have seen me in action you can do the same things I just did with practice. I did catch myself slowing down to talk, but that can be easily corrected and sped up. Hope you enjoyed it.

Oh, if you are wondering what was on my face during the last paint, I had some help from a 15 year old who had a booth with her parents. She told me what to paint and what colors to use and I did exactly what she said. It did not turn out good so I washed it off before the last bit. NO, I did not take pictures of it, but it did make her happy and laugh a lot.

I have reached over 400 subscribers to my YouTube channel and I am asking that you all comment on what you want to see next. I will check them in the morning and do a tutorial on the most requested design. The more imaginative it is the better it will be. So start thinking and comment!

Also there are 2 entries already in the Contest for Friendly/Fiendish Clown Face, So hurry up and get your entries in before Feb. 14th.

Here are the photos from today:







This is Jennifer and she is the one I painted last yesterday. She went to Bristol and ate dinner at El Patio at Exit 7 off I-81. When she got there, the owners and employees here astounded and took pictures. She did not have my business card on her, but did give them my information and they want to  know if I am available for Cinco De Mayo and Halloween. I painted this Sugar Skull on her, because she had to return there to talk to a waitress about her Mary Kay. I hope they like what they see and it further helps get my foot in the door
My version of a tiger paw!

I predict the Steelers will be Super Bowl Champions this year since this was the only team face I did all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment