Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 41 - BumbleBee Transformer!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 41 - BumbleBee Transformer!



So I decided to do a Transformer, because Shannon Randolph requested it. BUMBLEBEE! This was a fun one to do, but took 45 minutes. I am glad I did the outlines before recording or else it would have been a feature length movie. It looks more like a painting then a defined face paint, but I like how it turned out. Photos at the bottom.

Tomorrow at 11 AM I will be starting a workshop. Friday is beginner body painting. Now I know I talked about it in the previous video and blog entry, but if you want to find out more about it, go to:


It's not to late to get in this workshop! So call for more details. 865-385-2068

If you would like to host me for a workshop in your area, call or email me with what you want to learn and I can make it happen!

Here are the photos:





2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! You are the first face painter (other than myself) that I have ever seen do Bumblebee! Here is a link to my FB page, where I painted him in my "Face of the Day" contest! : )

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=477377440658&set=a.473647850658.288402.649000658&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete