Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 33 - Groundhog Day

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 33 - Groundhog Day


At 7:25 AM EST Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow and therefore we will have an early Spring! YEAH!

To learn more about Groundhog Day and Punxsutawney Phil, you can visit http://www.groundhog.org/

I had a blast doing this video and I know it is not my best facepainting, but it was fun to do none the less. I used this photo as a reference:


I just had to do this for you and like I said in the video, if you want to see something different today, I will make a BONUS video and post it here on this blog. I just need you to post suggestions or requests either here, on my Facebook Fan Page or on YouTube. 

I just have 3 photos of the face and here they are:




1 comment: