Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 161 - Update of A-Amusement Performers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 161 - Update of A-Amusement Performers

I have now been blocked outright from every angle to their information on Facebook & YouTube. I guess they do not like it when they are caught red handed and red faced. I am going to put up some more info here on things I have found out about these so called entertainers.

Here is one report that pisses me off:


Here is the complete discussion as of 7:30 PM EST on the UK Face Paint Chat Forum http://www.facepaintingchat.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=28823

You may have to click on image to zoom in!

I will be adding, to today's blog, every story that is sent to me about them, So please keep checking back to see if there is anything else you need to know about these frauds.

1 comment:

  1. Daniel,

    This guy is a loose cannon! What a nut! I'm seriously worried for the people who confront him! How stupid is this guy and is he going to come after you and hurt you? :(

    My husband and I were just talking about all this (he's active duty military) and he suggested that his whole thing sounds like a front and not a real business... at least not a good one and what he shows on his website isn't actually what he produces or delivers. Is he actually a licensed business? Why can't you report this guy to the state he's in? the BBB? And, while you are at it, those threats... aren't they considered, in this post 9/11 world, to be "terroristic threats"? My husband and I seriously thinks so. I would also report him to Homeland security since he's threatening across state and country lines?

    ReplyDelete