Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 15 - Owl

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15 - Owl


This was a request made by Morgan Snyder when I asked for requests or suggestions on my Facebook page. It did not turn out the way I wanted, but it doesn't look too bad. Here are photos of the final product.

I used a #6 Round brush, DiamondFX White, Black, Brown & Yellow, a sponge for each color and humor!





Now if you have any suggestions on how to make this better, post a comment here, on my Facebook Page or in the comment section of the video. You can also post a video response and show everyone how good you are. And if you do not have a good webcan, like me, or you don't have a camcorder, just post photos of what you did and tag me in Facebook or email me the photos. katmandewfba@gmx.com

Tomorrow I will be doing a silly banana eating face painting. So tune in tomorrow to see more!

One other thing before I go, I have been making bonus videos that are hidden in my other 365 videos. So go and check them out and see what you find. I will give you a hint on the first one, it is in a video where I am wearing a hat in the snow! That's it, have fun searching!

P.S. Kapital Kidvention is actually 2 weeks away and you can look at my Day 11 blog entry to find out how to register!

No comments:

Post a Comment