Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Better Late Than Never

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Better Late Than Never

I may be late on starting a blog for this year, but here it is!

I am going to be creating a detailed written blog to go along with my YouTube videos. And since I am already 9 days into the new year, I will be posting the KatmandewFBA 365 playlist below. This will allow you to catch up with me starting on Day 1.

Now some of the video are serious and some are just plain silly, but all are really informative when it comes to my business and the things surrounding it. So watch each video all the way through or else you are going to miss something important.

I promise I will have new videos and blog postings starting tomorrow 1/10/2011. So enjoy the show!

P.S. All you need to know about these videos are in my playlist page HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment