Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 13 - Other Ways to Support These Videos

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13 - Other Ways to Support These Videos


There are plenty of other ways you can support these videos. These links below will take you to my stores where you can purchase How-To sheets and novelties. At least take a look at them even if you decide not to buy anything.
I don't have a lot but I will be coming up with new t-shirt designs, bumbper stickers, How-To sheets, books, postcards and more!

Really this was just a short blog to tell you that, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DONATE! You can, but don't have to. 

Talk to you all tomorrow with a really cool tutorial!

P.S. If you want to know more about Kapital Kidvention go to http://www.kapitalkidvention.com or if you already know and want to register for it, it is $169 and you can see yesterdays blog on how to register.

Oh, and if you are a tech bug, I will give you the specs on my crappy computes:

Computer #1
  • Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.53 GHz
  • 1 GB Memory
  • Intel(R)D845GVSR Motherboard
  • Intel(R) 82845G built-in Graphics
  • Realtek AC'97 built-in Audio
  • 80 GB WDC WD800BB-55JKC0 Hard Drive
  • Sony DVD RW-Q30A Drive
  • Windows XPComputer #2
  • 17" Flat Panel 4:3 HP vs17e Monitor
Computer #2
  • Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.53 GHz
  • 2 GB Memory
  • ASRock P4i65G Motherboard
  • Integrated Intel Extreme Graphics 2
  • Integrated Cmedia 9761A 5.1 Channel Audio
  • 250 GB WDC WD2500JB-00REA0 Hard Drive
  • DVDRW SOHW-1693S
  • Kubuntu 10.10 Linux OS
  • 19" Widescreen Flat Panel Flatron W1952TQ Monitor
One webcam is a Logitech Webcam C500 the other is a Creative Labs Webcam Live

Just thought you would want to know!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I love the t-shirt with instructions how to wash off your face paint! lol I don't care how largely I have it printed that all face paint washes off with soap, water, & a washcloth... they STILL ask me how to wash it off!

    ReplyDelete