Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 14 - ABS & 2-3 min Designs

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 14 - ABS & 2-3 min Designs


Juliet Pomerance dad requested that I do jeans, since my legs are to hairy, I chose to do something else. So she suggested abs, and I did! What do you think? I think I need practice, but I have the general idea down. 

cocacolafiesta of YouTube requested a tattoo design so the tribal around the idea is for him!

Both Susan Billings & Leslie Bootsma asked that I show off some 2-3 min designs. Well I did 4 and you can see them in the video, but I forgot to take pictures of them, so I have none to show.

I will be doing an OWL face tomorrow and will take lots of photos of that one. So stay tuned and remember to comment as often as you can on my postings anlong with submitting suggestions for future tutorials. If you don't request, you are apt to get a tutorial from me that you may not want or will scare the pants off you. (like My Creepy Valentine).

Have fun and enjoy!

SPECIAL BONUS

No comments:

Post a Comment