Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 105-106 - 2 Simple Tutorials & DFX Neon Review

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 105-106 - 2 Simple Tutorials & DFX Neon Review


I tried for the longest time to get the Day 105 video compiled, but it was taking too long and got held up at one part forever, so I decided to cut a part out and combine the 2 simple tutorials with the review of the DiamondFX Neons. I did not take any pictures of the DFX Neons or the faces I did with them, but when I get a chance I will take some and post them with details. Right now you can see the pictures of the simple designs I did.


I also did a tutorial for the Subscription website abd it went with the Facebook FBP Theme of the Day: Games, I did the theme on my favorite game of all time, TETRIS! I don't have the tutorial up yet, but here is a sneak peek of the face:

Until tomorrow, Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment