Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 100 - Let's Start Over!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 100 - Let's Start Over!


As this is my 100th day in my vlog, I want to START OVER.  I want to make my videos for you in a more POSITIVE & PROFESSIONAL fashion and that will start with tomorrows 101st day vlog.

I will be making more interesting videos and fun tutorials in the next week and I hope you find these to your liking. This is my PROMISE to END the NEGATIVITY that I had in the past.

Now as you saw in the video, I posted some of the BEST videos I have done since the beginning of the year and hope you enjoy them. I also talked about Kelly Mules of Faces Gone Wild and she is really a great Artist & Face Painter in the Knoxville, TN area. If you are in that area and need a face painter, she is the one you need to contact.

I want to start over fresh and hope you will continue to watch & read this blog as it will get better and better.

Thanks & Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment