Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 101 - Fresh Start

Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 101 - Fresh Start


As the 101st Day, I am starting over with a more fresh, positive & professional approach to all my videos from here on out.

I have done some things in the past that will have adverse effects on me and my business, but I cannot run or hide from it, so that is why  I still have all my videos and posts up. This is a remembrance of what I did wrong and allows for me to hide nothing and move forward.

As I have stated, here are the links to the Companies and products I mentioned in the video:

Click on banner to visit the link:


    

     

     


You can find out all about the products they sell through their MSDS here http://www.scribd.com/katmandewfba/documents

I hope you keeping watch and reading this blog, because it will only get better from this point forward. That is a GAURANTEE!!!

Happy Painting!

1 comment:

  1. Good Stuff big man :)

    I really admire your honesty about your past mistakes.

    I find your reviews and information sharing about body art and face painting very inspiring.

    Keep the videos coming and good luck

    Angie

    ReplyDelete