Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 104 - Quick Beach & Tribal Tutorials

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 104 - Quick Beach & Tribal Tutorials


First let me say sorry for the video being out of focus, but I do not have an auto-focus on my camera and forgot to set it correctly before recording.

Now, with that out of the way, I decided to do some simple designs tutorials in my daily video blog and asked for some ideas from the face & body art community on Facebook. I have written down the names and ideas that have been posted and will get to everyone of them in the next month. So there will be tutorials everyday along with more elaborate tutorials on my Subscription website. Hope you liked the beach theme.

Other than that, you will just have to see what I do tomorrow, Happy Painting! Oh and submit your ideas for simple tutorials here in a comment or on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. thx 4 that . looks great! and you pronounced my name just right lol! synni

    ReplyDelete