Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 64 - Slow Day at Lee Roy's

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 64 - Slow Day at Lee Roy's


My good friend Jennifer, who is a paranormal investigator, has a booth in Lee Roy's Flea Market and offered me a space to do my face painting out of. There was a little misunderstanding on both our parts, but we have worked it out. Jennifer is the founder and creator of H.A.U.N.T. which stands for:


Hunting
And
Understanding
National
Terrors

If you live in a haunted house or know of a haunted place you want investigated, then visit their website or call 276-608-3034 They are located in Abingdon, VA.

I did do some face painting, but the business was really slow today and I will have the photos up in tomorrows blog.

Oh, and if you are interested in finding out more about my partner, Aline Backes, visit her website at http://fineartabackes.com and if you mention you were referred by me, she will give you 50% OFF your portrait order.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment