Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 63 - Wasp & 3 New Tutorials

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 63 - Wasp & 3 New Tutorials


I have 3 NEW tutorials up on my KatmandewFBA 365 Tutorials website and you have 1 last day for the sneak peek as it ends midnight on March 5, 2011. Ruthie Lansing has a  FREE 1 week subscription since I used her request for an Insect in one of my tutorials. You can get the same deal if you make a suggestion/request and I use it in a tutorial.

I have decided that not all my tutorials will be face painting demos, but they will be information on common questions asked by the face & body art community. If you have a question, go ahead and send me an email to katmandewfba@gmx.com and if I make a video, I will give you the same deal as above.

The first non-face painting tutorial covers Practice, quality vs. quantity and professionalism when on the job. The second video I created is about the different brands of paint and how they work for you.

My last tutorial that I made was the face you saw in the video, a wasp. I had fun doing this and as I said in the video, this is my version of an insect. Nick & Brian Wolfe have done an insect in their Extreme Face Painting, 50 Friendly/Fiendish Step-by-Step Designs book and you can find it on Sillyfarm.com or Amazon.com They did a grasshopper and I did a wasp! I hope you like it and if you do a version yourself, please post the photos on my Facebook fan page.

Here are the photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment