Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 59 - Tornado Watch & Update

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 59 - Tornado Watch & Update


Well I decided to not do a tutorial because of the Tornado Watch in our area, but it seems to have passed and I am going to do one today.

Michelle Heffner, a fellow face & body painter, posted a link to the NEW Lady Gaga video "Born This Way" which has some pretty awesome face & body painting. There is one part that has a man in a tuxedo with a what looks like a skull face painting with the top cut off and the brain showing. This is NOT a face painting. The gentleman had his face tattooed like that. Lady Gaga does have her face painted to match his tattoo and that is the tutorial I am going to do.

So go to my Tutorials site during the Sneak Peek and check it out. http://kfba365.moonfruit.com

Here is my version of the face from the "Born This Way" Video:




No comments:

Post a Comment