Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 50 - Going to Scrape Windows

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 50 - Going to Scrape Windows


I just woke up and decided to make my video early, since I will be in Pigeon Forge today scraping windows of their Winter paintings to prep them for the Spring paintings. That is why my hair is a mess and you need to stop laughing at me.

There are going to be some major changes in the way I am going to be making my videos. Unfortunately, they will still be the same quality with the bad backdrop and lighting, but I am going to make my videos easier to watch. All my videos will be short at around 5-10 minutes in length. I am doing this because most people are saying that my videos are too long. Now in all actuality my videos will still be the same length, I am just editing them to create 2 videos out of one. Instead of watching a 45 minute video, you will see a 5-10 minute video with the tutorial cut out. The tutorial will be placed on another website, where I will be charging a subscription fee to watch them. The tutorials are going to be more professional and highly informative. The YouTube videos will just be the beginning and ending of the original video that covers some information and the final product of the tutorial and that is why it will be short.

I will give you more information when I am able to do another tutorial and you will see how it works.

Until tomorrow, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment