Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 48 - Picasso Fleurs De Lis

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 48 - Picasso Fleurs De Lis


So let me begin with telling you that these videos are not in home workshops, but entertainment for you with a little class!  All the paintings I am doing are first time face paintings, they are not ones that I am demonstrating for everyday use. If I was to give a workshop through these videos, a couple of things would happen:
  1. I would have a more professional workspace
  2. I would have better equipment to make these videos with
  3. I would be charging a monthly subscription fee
  4. I would have models to work on
  5. I would be instructing you in a more professional manner
These things being said, I am NOT giving an online WORKSHOP!

If you would like me to do online workshops, I can do what I listed above, but I would like for you to enjoy my videos for their entertainment value not just what I am demonstrating. If you would like to hire me for a workshop you can find all the information in my Day 46 blog entry or fill out the form at the bottom of this entry.

Now the demonstration I did today is a request and it has come up a bunch of times, so I decided to do it today. Now I hope you did not think it was going to be a fine work of art. Picasso has a style that cannot truly be matched by any artist. So I did the best I could and am happy with the outcome. The other request I had was to do a Fleurs De Lis since I will be in Louisiana the month of March. I have a good photo of it and it is simple to create. Great for Mardi Gras.

I also hope you enjoyed the beginning and ending of the video as I was asked if I did a video of the jester face I created yesterday. I made a short video to show what it looks like with facial movement, then I decided to video the process of washing it off! I just wanted to do something different and hope you enjoyed it.

My partner, Aline Backes, & her granddaughter Savannah are going to paint my face tomorrow, but it will not be like last time. I am going to cover the mirror so I cannot see what they are painting, but I will be facing the camera so you will get to see everything they are doing.

If you want to see what my partner does, go to her website http://www.fineartabackes.com. If you go today and order a portrait from her, she will give you 25% OFF your order TODAY ONLY! You can also call her at 276-525-0872

Here are the photos from todays video:





No comments:

Post a Comment