Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 94 - Columbus, GA

Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 94 - Columbus, GA


So we are here in.... Wait, the video and title already say where I am, why am I telling you? Oh, that's okay, I know it is a little strange to wash your fish with a zucchini  loofah, but the melon baby has to ex-foliate it's sternum before it goes night night with the bean bag rainbow zebra named "Snootches".

Stop looking at me like I am strange, it's the water I tell ya and there is nothing you can say that bring my insanity back to the front of my pants. The reality is, that I wish I was sane enough to compose a good blog that does not have to make sense and will just cause others to laugh at my ramblings.

So until tomorrow, Have fun painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment