Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 84 - Got In YEAH!!!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 84 - Got In YEAH!!!


So we got up this morning and I was going to show you all about the Economy Inn that we are staying at, but they were still cleaning rooms and we were hungry. So we went out to Waffle House.

After that we decided to go out to the Oak Alley Plantation and see what was going on. It ended up being an all day event as we helped our friend Tom setup his stuff and got with the coordinators about a space to do face painting.

WE GOT IN!!! YEAH!!!

It is a joyous day and we had no time to get back so I could do a video of the hotel. You will just have to take my word for it that it is the best little hotel I have ever stayed at. You can check it out at www.economyinnthibodaux.com

I am going to bed now and you can see what we are doing in tomorrows blog, so goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment