Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 81 - Back on track & 2 more tutorials!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 81 - Back on track & 2 more tutorials!


Okay, I am back and good to go! Had enough rest and am ready to get started on NEW tutorials and better videos.

This past weekend wore me, my partner and her granddaughter out! It was beautiful weather and not that hot. It was comfortable, but as they were in a nice shady area with a tent next to an ice cream shop, I was in the middle of the sun and suffered for it. The only good thing that came out of it was the tons of smiles that walked away after visiting me.

Of course there were those that complained and griped when I had to close down, but for the most part, it was great and easy. On Saturday though, I had a mother complain to my partner that I turned their handicapped child away and was rude. I did turn people away, but that was only because I had nothing to eat all day and was suffering from heat exhaustion. Like I said, there is always going to be unhappy people. I never noticed the child and I turned away half a dozen people because my health was more important. NO DISCRIMINATION INVOLVED.

So in the end, I had a great weekend and took a break yesterday and that is why I had not done a video. I was just too tired and needed the rest.

Now I have done 2 tutorials for my Website today, Ironman and a Wolf face, as requested by bobcat2307 on YouTube. He will be receiving a 2 week subscription for supplying these ideas. You can also get a 1 week trial subscription per request that I make into a tutorial. So get those requests in. I still have other requests to get to and they will receive a free subscription too.

Also, if you have any questions, and I mean ANY, ask and I will put them in the next vlog.

Here is a sneak peek of the faces in the tutorial:

No comments:

Post a Comment