Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 55 - Finally Another Tutorial!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 55 - Finally Another Tutorial!


Okay, it is the last day of painting windows here in Pigeon Forge, TN. We are heading home as soon as we finish and we will not be stopping until I get to the Post Office and mail out my Prizes for the Friendly/Fiendish Clown Contest. I have waited too long to send them out, so I am going to do that today.

Last night I made 2 other Tutorial videos along with the one from this video. They complete the basics that you need to know for facepainting. I will now be making tutorials that cover more detailed faces which you all have requested and will blow your mind.

Unfortunately, I did not take pictures before washing my face, so there are no photos for me to post. The photos in the tutorials were still shot That I cropped straight from the video. I promise to have pics of the next face.

Man, am I tired. I may need to take a break, but I will not stop making videos for you! When I am done with my 365 Day blog, I will take a break and probably only have 2 videos a week (Tues & Thurs) But only when I am done with this massive project. It is a learning experience for me to become better with the camera, audience and technology.

So I bid you ado and will talk to you tomorrow. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment