Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 52 - Subscriber & Colors

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 52 - Subscriber & Colors


So after my debut of my Tutorials Website, I have received one paid subscription already. The subscription is for 3 months and they have received a 15 Day Free Trial with this subscription that will extend their preview for an extra day past the sneak peek. 

I do have an incentive for you! As I am doing these tutorials, I am also looking to do workshops. If you would like to have a FREE 6 Month Subscription to my website, all you have to do is host a workshop for me. The Host is free, but has to supply travel & lodging cost and a location for the workshop. So if you are interested in this deal, contact me.

I have a new tutorial up on the use of Colors, so go check it out at http://kfba365.moonfruit.com

As I am Katmandew and I have a fondness for cats, the first few tutorials I am doing will be feline faces. It is easier for me to teach with something so familiar and I will go into detail with tomorrows video.

So I did a cat face teaching how to use colors together and this is the outcome:










No comments:

Post a Comment