Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 298 - My Last Day at Cleek Farms

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 298 - My Last Day at Cleek Farms

Yesterday was the last day for me being at Cleek Farms. It was closed except for a party for Chili's that was being held, but not all the employees showed up. So it was kinda slow. Jasmine Rodefer, who does awesome temporary Airbrush Tattoos came out to do some also, but it was not busy as I said. She did give me a tattoo and tried out a face paint stencil on me she had never used before (that is the last photo) So just enjoy the photos and if you would like to setup an appointment for Halloween, just give me a call 276-644-4845 I am taking appointments from 8AM-7PM Oct 28th-31st. Hope to hear from you!

Until tomorrow, HAPPY PAINTING!







No comments:

Post a Comment