Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 182 - My Shoppimg Experiences

Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 182 - My Shoppimg Experiences


So yesterday, I decided to get an idea from my friends on the Facebook community to see what I should paint myself before going shopping! Some of the suggestions were too far fetched and I was not going to sacrifice my business to do those. Here is the thread of what was said:


Okay, I have to go into town to do some shopping today! Any ideas of what to paint myself as before going?
Yesterday at 10:23am ·  ·  · 
    • Crystalooneys CreativeArts A butterfly ;)
      Yesterday at 10:30am · 
    • Mélanie Cassella a heart princess! ;-)
      Yesterday at 10:32am · 
    • Ben Bonser A wolf?
      Yesterday at 10:32am · 
    • Cheryl Baldorossi- Painter An alien. Creep them out.
      Yesterday at 10:32am · 
    • Camille Eastin Old man, you have to play the part too!
      Yesterday at 10:33am · 
    • Ben Bonser An alien in a bikini body-paint. Creep them out more.
      Yesterday at 10:33am ·  ·  2 people
    • Daniel Lasris I like the alien one the best! I think I will do that one! The others are too girly and I will save the wolf for the next Twilight movie!
      Yesterday at 10:33am ·  ·  1 person
    • Daniel Lasris NO BIKINI!!! LOL
      Yesterday at 10:34am · 
    • Ben Bonser I WAS KIDDING ABOUT THE ALIEN-BIKINI BODY PAINT. O_O (omg, what have I unleashed!!!!)
      Yesterday at 10:34am ·  ·  1 person
    • Ben Bonser What about that grey lynx face image I sent you via chat?
      Yesterday at 10:36am · 
    • Linda Rich make it patriotic or have something ted, white & blue w stars worked in - holiday weekend
      Yesterday at 10:38am ·  ·  1 person
    • Ben Bonser Because this image is copyrighted to me and for that issue, I give full permission for Dan to use this Grey Lynx design.
      Yesterday at 10:38am · 
    • Carol Beyer Uncle Sam? In a red,white and blue bikini?
      Yesterday at 10:43am ·  ·  1 person
    • Ben Bonser OMG. EYE BLEACH!!!!!!!!!! AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH
      Yesterday at 10:44am ·  ·  1 person
    • Carol Beyer Wrapped in a flag?
      Yesterday at 10:45am · 
    • Ben Bonser Or it's a superhero cape.
      Yesterday at 10:45am ·  ·  1 person
    • Louise G Jenkins And how fast will you do it lol
      Yesterday at 10:45am ·  ·  1 person
    • Carol Beyer good idea Ben Bonser
      Yesterday at 10:46am · 
    • Richard van der Laan perhaps you could try one of those chinese opera mask. Would like to see how you blend it. :-)
      Yesterday at 11:19am · 
    • Thomas Huus Do you do that sort of thing often? Do people book you as a result?
      Yesterday at 11:35am · 
    • Linda Rich Please share a pic of this one, Daniel - since we contributed to idea, we'd love to see result.
      Yesterday at 11:47am · 
    • Daniel Lasris I am posting it to my profile from my Android phone! And yes, it does get me bookings! It is a great way of advertising!
      23 hours ago ·  ·  3 people
    • Carol Beyer Yes, please share pic! How about a mini video-documentary on people's reactions while you shop!
      23 hours ago ·  ·  2 people
    • Daniel Lasris good idea!
      23 hours ago · 
    • Thomas Huus I would love to see that
      23 hours ago · 
    • Louise G Jenkins I did that too! I had my face all paintf up in my early years of face painting and yes I got a lot of bookings as well:-D
      23 hours ago · 
    • Dutch Bihary Evil Half burned viral clown where the scaring resembles the clown paint on the other half! Wait, no! I wanna do that now!
      23 hours ago ·  ·  1 person
    • Teressa King I try to paint my boys before we go out, but never thought to paint myself...
      21 hours ago · 
    • Daniel Lasris I am finally uploading the video now! It might just be tomorrows blog, since it is taking so long!
      13 hours ago ·  ·  1 person
    • Carol Beyer can't wait!
      12 hours ago · 


I decided to opt for the Alien idea as you saw in the video.

I did not get a lot of reaction out of people, because they all know who I am. Next time I will personally go up to people and see what their reactions are and do it like an interview.

I had fun anyways and I hope you enjoyed my long boring video.

Until tomorrow, HAPPY PAINTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment