Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 181 - 20 Second Speed Painting Proven!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 181 - 20 Second Speed Painting Proven!


This all stemmed from a post made on the Face & Body Painters Group on Facebook:

Friday I painted 88 kids in an hour - a personal record breaker O.O
Sunday at 6:05am ·  ·  · 


As you see there were a lot of comments made and a big dispute erupted from this. A couple of people even made rude comments and called her a liar. So she came up with a contest!

Okay - a couple of people out there have been taking on the challenge of doing faces in 1 minute or less trying to get down to 30 or 40 seconds. I love that I inspired! Post some to my facebook group and I will randomly draw a name from those that post for a fun prize pack! Good luck! Oooo... to make it more fun, the fastest face gets a prize either way!

This group is intended to be a place for positive encouragement, constructive critiques of work, image sharing, classifieds, and group chatter.



I have just proven that you can do a face painting in less than 40 seconds. It may not look that great, but I have seen worse from people who shout how good they are!

So if you think you can handle this challenge, click the link above and join her group and post your fast faces and see if you win!

For more information on what was said, you will just have to join the Face & Body Painters group on Facebook and see for yourself!

Until tomorrow, SHUT UP & PAINT!






1 comment:

  1. I do a similar half face butterfly for 5.00, full face 10.00 - and you are right about earning time back by doing a lot of fast ones and then having more time to do a full face.

    ReplyDelete