Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 156 - Last day of Blue Plum Festival

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 156 - Last day of Blue Plum Festival

Well it is the last day and I have had my fun already. Today promises to be a more relaxed, but profitable day for us. There is so much to tell you about this weekend and I will make sure to fill you in on Wednesday.

I will tell you that there were 2 acrylic face painters there that would not heed my warnings and continued to do their thing. And also there was FREE face painting by a church all day yesterday (even though it did not completely hurt us) that did not care if we paid a vendor fee and that it was our main business. I will get into more details in my video blog (minor rant, but pertains to all of us).

So to finish off, HAPPY PAINTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment