Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 155 - Blue Plum Festival Day 2

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 155 - Blue Plum Festival Day 2

The first day was a little slow, but today promises to be better and we will be worn out by the end of the day. I decided to not video any of this festival as it will be to time consuming and I need to make money. So look out for all the photos on Wednesday's blog, I promise they will be worth taking a look at. I have been incorporating a lot of what I have learned from FABAIC into my designs and, OH, I found an art store there that has really good brushes for only $3.95 each. I will be stocking up on brushes and if you would like to have one, contact me and I will tell you how you can get them.

Until tomorrow, HAPPY PAINTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment