Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 131 - Week in Review

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 131 - Week in Review


As I promised, my week in review for days 125-130. I had a busy week and there was lots of stuff that still has not got done, but I am working on getting it together right now as I write this entry.

I also had my regular come by and get another face painting before work. Tell me what you think of this painting and remember, Happy Painting and I will have another video next Wednesday.






Oh Yeah! I will be at the Sunoco/Wendy's off Exit 7 of I-81 in Bristol, VA from 8AM - TBA painting faces & bodies why helping raise funds for our Tornado destroyed Glade Springs community which FEMA denied help. So come on out and get painted and help a community at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment