Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day91 - Last Video & Then DELETEING EVERYTHING!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day91 - Last Video & Then DELETEING EVERYTHING!


Happy April Fool's Day!!!

I know I will probably get a lot of comments on how dumb that was, but I had to try. Here are a few updates to what is going on:

I have now opened a Scribd.com account and posted all MSDS & Product information there and you are more than happy to visit and see them all yourself. http://www.scribd.com/katmandewfba

Here are a couple of Documents that Karen Mercer, of FairyDust Faces out of Tallahassee, FL, has posted so that you can get a better understand of what is going on:

FDA 1

I hope that will satisfy you for now! I am going to be getting ready for this weekends festivities and hope if you are in the area of Picayune, MS, that you can come out and visit me & the Local Face Painter, Dawn Davis Vaughan of Savannah's Smiles Face Painting.

Until tomorrow, Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment