Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 87 - NEW HD Camcorder & Special Request!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 87 - NEW HD Camcorder & Special Request!


So I got my NEW HD Camcorder today and you can see the difference in my video. I am only using it at 720p until I get a 4GB SDHC card to go in it and then I will be doing all my videos in 1080p. Here are a few photos of the box and camcorder:





 Okay, now I also did a review of the Economy Inn here in Thibodaux, LA for the manager and have added it into the video so you can see it. This place is a must stay if you are ever in the area, it is the most affordable hotel in the area and looks better than most high priced hotels. Here are a few photos of the hotel:



This is a Double!




This is a Single Suite! Best for your Money!




Okay, last but not least, MY REQUEST to ALL VIEWERS!

Please got to this link (Flora Fotography) and Friend Request https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000737655107&ref=ts


Now click on this photo:

And leave only 1 Comment, you can write anything you want. This is counted as a vote!

THE CONTEST ENDS THURSDAY MARCH 31st, So please VOTE NOW!!!

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my new video!


No comments:

Post a Comment