Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 69-70 - On the road again!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 69-70 - On the road again!


I am currently in Kenner, LA and if you are in the area and want to get together for a small jam tonight, give me a call at 865-385-2068.

This is where the "Sick Child" question came from. It explains more and answers a few questions I did not in the video. Take a look it is the whole conversation:

Daniel Lasris
Just an answer to a couple of questions! Let me know what you think!

networkedblogs.com
So I was asked a question that I already answered in earlier videos, but since some do not want to watch all my early videos, I am going to answer it again. AngelsandFaes and AintMizzBehavin, from YouTube, asked "How did you become interested in face & body painting?" And, "Do you know any other ar


  • Angie Mazzara likes this.

    • Angie Mazzara Question for your blog: If you have a child in your line who has a bad cold how do you tell him no, without hurting his feelings?
      Wednesday at 4:29pm · 

    • Daniel Lasris Good question and I will answer that in my next video. But I will tell you, no matter how you tell them, it is still going to hurt!
      Wednesday at 4:42pm · 
    • As far as the other comments I made in the video, they are pretty much self explanatory. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
Thanks for all the questions and keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment