Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 66 - No More For Now & Help Wanted!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 66 - No More For Now & Help Wanted!


As I said in the video, I am not going to be doing any more face paintings or tutorials right now so that I can conserve what I have for the festivals and events I will be doing the next couple of weeks. I have not received the package I was sent with the DiamondFX paints yet, so I need to save everything I have for when I really need it.

Now I do have to do some training with my partners granddaughter and I will probably post those photos in upcoming blogs so you can see how good she is.

What I really want to do for you right now is, answer any and all questions you might have on the subject of face and body art. So go ahead and ask whatever you want and in the next few videos I will answer them for you personally. I don't care what the question is, it will be answered. You can post your questions here in the blog, on YouTube or on Facebook. The more questions I have the better.

Also, I have been asked if I am going to attend LA Fete in New Orleans this year, but I tell them I am going to be in Fairhope, AL for an arts & crafts show. I will be in the area before and after the show, so if you want to get together for a jam or just to meet, contact me any way to can even by phone, 865-385-2068.

One last thing before I go, I am looking for ONE face painter to help me in Fairhope this year and I am paying them $360 for the weekend, plus whatever tips they make. That is all I can afford at this time and if it works out well, there may be a BONUS at the end of the weekend. The only stipulation in this, is that they have to pay for their own travel, lodging & food. So if you are interested, please contact me ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment