Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 27 - AVATAR w/ Prosthetic Tutorial

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 27 - AVATAR w/ Prosthetic Tutorial


This was a fun you to do with this prosthetic piece that they sent me. As soon as I saw it, I knew exactly what it was and what I would be using it for.

Now unlike yesterday, I did only use liquid latex to apply it, because there was not a lot of movement going on up there. I did have to cut the piece down to make it fit my forehead, but that was not a problem. I did run into one problem though, DO NOT put liquid latex on your eyebrows. It hurts like hell when you remove the piece. Either cover your eyebrow or put the liquid latex around it but NOT on the hair. Man that hurt!

As I said before, the DiamondFX paint is great to use with these prosthetics and goes on smooth with no problems what so ever. You can find both DiamondFX and BodyFX websites in the "Links" button in the bar below.

So here is what I look like as an AVATAR with short hair:







No comments:

Post a Comment