Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 26 - Frog Face???

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26 - Frog Face???


Using this piece of prosthetic, I was trying to create a Frog Face. To my surprise, it did not turn out the way I expected but it did have an appearance that was pretty funny looking and creepy. 

I tried to apply it first with liquid latex, but because it was on a very movable area, I had to use spirit gum instead. With the spirit gum it held in place really good and was not to uncomfortable. It allowed the mouth to move freely and it was fun to wear and look at and play with. It did have about 7 holes just below the top lip for teeth, but I did not have any nor did I have any  corn nuts to make it look like I did. 

I definitely recommend ordering from BodyFX to get your prosthetics. Woochie and some other companies that make prosthetics are just too stiff and unbearable. BodyFX makes the best for what you need, so order from them today.

Here is what the finished product looked like:









No comments:

Post a Comment