Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 318-319 - I hate being forgetful!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 318-319 - I hate being forgetful!

So yesterday, my friend was not able to come visit, as it was too far out of her way and she had the kids with them and needed to get home sooner. I will see her again, even if I have to make a special trip down there.

I beat the game I was playing, but there is just so much more that can bee done with it, that I am going to find all the things I didn't and shoot for every acheivement I can.

Other than that, today I did some promotional video footage for my friend Magic Dave Taylor, who is also Zappo the Clown. I will have these done by the end of the week.

I have a friend coming over later today, that I will be using for another in my series of Organic Art.

Until tomorrow, HAPPY PAINTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment