Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 317 - Another Fun Sunday

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 317 - Another Fun Sunday

Spent most of my day playing Tales of Vesperia on XBOX 360 and then my friend Heidi and her 3 kids dropped by and we had spaghetti for dinner. The kids took turns playing Tales of Vesperia and Dance Central. I also practiced a little and did a Rainbow Zebra, another mask on Morgan with a green face and a variation of an amphibian face Dutch Bihary has in one of his Contours Magazine. In all, I had a great Sunday and tomorrow, I should have a friend from Florida stopping by around noon on her way home from up North. If we do anything tomorrow, I promise to have more photos for you. Until then, enjoy these and HAPPY PAINTING!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment