Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 294 - Zombie for School!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 294 - Zombie for School!

I had an appointment at 8AM this morning to turn a beautiful teenage girl into a horrific zombie for a school project she has. She will be singing to songs from Nightmare Before Christmas and then doing the Thriller dance. I hope someone gets a video of her performances and posts them so I can see. But here are some photos of what I did to her. Note: She made her own costume, I just filled in the blanks! I also added decay and black to her teeth and gave her a little of my homemade cherry flavored concentrated blood. All she has to do is just take a little on her finger and stick it in her mouth to make it look bloody!

Until tomorrow, HAPPY PAINTING!







No comments:

Post a Comment