Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 246 - Russell County Fair Day 1

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 246 - Russell County Fair Day 1

I know it is day 2 of the fair, but I am doing this to explain the day before since I did not get home until after midnight.

The first day was a blast and I had fun meet old and new friends. They were disappointed that I forgot my henna, but promised them I would have it today.

Others loved the new face paintings I had and wanted to try something completely different. I was not able to get photos of everyone, but the ones I did take show how much I have changed over the years.

Today is going to be a long day, and there is really nothing on Sunday, but I will still be out there, I will try to take more photos of the faces I do and If it is a little slow at times, I will make sure to shoot some video for the week in review vlog.

So here are the photos, the first 2 are of the new display boards I made! Until tomorrow, HAPPY PAINTING!

Sorry, I had trouble trying to rotate these photos, so you will have to do it yourself!






No comments:

Post a Comment