Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 237 - Goddard School

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 237 - Goddard School

I had the pleasure of painting a few kids at the Goddard School in Farragut, TN today and had a blast with them. The only problem I found, was the 5 hours driving round trip for 1 hour of smiling faces. Not complaining about the kids, just the gas used to do this job cost more than half I was paid for the gig. But, I would do it all over again just to see those smiling faces once more! Take a look at them (I accidentally deleted the last photo of a boy with his face painted as Lightning McQueen)

GREEN POWER RANGER

PRINCESS MASK

Butterfly 1

SPIDERMAN 1

IRONMAN (The line was straight, his brows were not)

SPIDERMAN 2

BUTTERFLY 2

SPIDERMAN 3

My Attempt at an ORANGE TRACTOR

BLACK SPIDERMAN (Not my best)

Reluctant TEACHER!!!

Until tomorrow, HAPPY PAINTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment