Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 235 - You Tell Me If This Is Professional for Kids Entertainers!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 235 - You Tell Me If This Is Professional for Kids Entertainers!


Now you have seen my videos and blogs on A-Amusement & you have seen theirs through links I have provided. You tell me if this is professional behavior for a Children's Entertainment Services company!

I know I have had some iffy situations in my videos, but it is who I am and others have accepted it, because I stand up for our community.

A-Amusement is the most unprofessional company I have ever seen when they think they can attack an individual publicly with threats of violence, profanity in statements online, name calling and such.

What do you think should be done with this whole situation? Leave a comment below or on Facebook or Twitter or email me your personal thoughts on this matter to katmandewfba@gmx.com!

Oh and they love getting hate mail, so send them something at jsteele@aamusement.com

Until tomorrow, HAPPY PAINTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment