Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 203 - Tired & Just the Beginning!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 203 - Tired & Just the Beginning!

Got a lot done today to get ready for the VA Highlands Festival that starts tomorrow, but I am still not done. I have to go back tonight around 11PM to show where to setup the Rockwall we are going to have.

Then I get to get some sleep and wake up at 6AM to get down there and finish setting up. We are promised to be really busy this year!

Until tomorrow, HAPPY PAINTING!

P.S. I know there have been questions asked and stuff I promised to review, but I have been really busy and my mind has been overworked. I promise you in the next "Week in Review" I will cover all that. Also if you have any questioned you want answered, email them to questions@post.com

No comments:

Post a Comment