Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 200 - There Should Be Something Special Here!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 200 - There Should Be Something Special Here!

Yes, there really should be, but unfortunately, there is not.

I guess the only thing I can say, is that I am NOW in a relationship with a very wonderful, intelligent and beautiful woman and I would not trade it for anything in the world. I had a blast painting her 3 days straight and I will post photos down below. If you are reading this Jess, you are the light in my life right now that will never fade and keeps me going!

As for today, I have nothing going on, so I may work on tomorrows video blog.

So until tomorrow, HAPPY PAINTING!

All photos were taken by Grace Moss of Bodhi Tree Photography except for the Dark Phoenix who was photographed by Ben Cook of BRC Photo. The 2 final photos were edited by me on my Linux using Gimp!














No comments:

Post a Comment