Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 166 - Week In Review

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 166 - Week In Review




Relay for Life was in Tazewell, VA this past Saturday Night and I had a blast painting and having fun. I wanted to get more photos and video, but I forgot my 8GB SD card in my computer at home. So what you see is what you get. Oh, and yes they have a drag queen contest and the guys walk around the track collecting donations for their team. Don't ask me who one, I did not stay long enough to find out.



Reference these 2 links to learn more about A-Amusement Performers:
If you want to look them up then Google "A-Amusement Performers", "Lacary Steele" & "Julie Steele"
I have said enough in the video and in my blog entries, it is now up to you to find out more about them and put a stop to their thievery. 



FABATV is your best resource for Face & Body Painting workshops online. Now they still have their introductory prices at $25/month or $250/year, but here is what you get:



With Your Paid Subscription You Receive:



• Exclusive training from the best instructors and 

creative minds on the planet.
• On demand and unlimited 24/7 access
• State of the art classes where you never miss an
angle or a stroke.
• The best selection of classes covering all topics
of face and body art
• Classes in English, Spanish, and French
(coming soon)
• Access to a tips and tricks section, as well as 
video bio's, free tutorials and more!
• Live classes with Q &A and special guest live 
streams monthly


Added Perks of a FABATV subscription 
• No driving time
• No giving up gigs to attend classes
• No hotel or gas fees
• Learning at your own pace pause, rewind, and learn!

Click this pic to go directly to the subscription page.

Tonight at 8PM EST you will be able to catch the LAST FREE LIVE FABATV WORKSHOP. So make sure you tune in by clicking on the pic below to go directly to the Live Workshop page. After tonight, you must subscribe in order to see the Monthly LIVE Workshop they we have.


And of course I could not pass up the opportunity to promote FABAIC 2012. It will be bigger and better and a lot more creative. If there is one place you have to be on Memorial weekend, it is at the Face & Body Art International Convention. So click on the pic below to go directly to their website.




This is the email I am using for all questions you have for my Q&A video I will do once a month. so get your questions in. They can be anything from "How did you get started?" to "What is your favorite brush?" and if you have a question on technique, go ahead  and ask and I will demonstrate it in the video.

Now that you have all this information I have given, I bid you adieu and say HAPPY PAINTING! 

1 comment:

  1. reginanewsum@aol.comJune 15, 2011 at 10:10 AM

    yeah! I have my daughter's wedding out of the way, and I'm getting back into my routine again, and I used to have coffee with you every morning, you were my morning start up! So glad you are making video's again, I love them and I just LOVE you my friend!
    Gina from Michigan!

    ReplyDelete