Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 110 - Clean Room & Contest

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 110 - Clean Room & Contest


As you saw I had to clean my mess of a room. It is small and I wish I had a bigger room to work with, but you have to take what you can get in this economy.

I am almost at 500 subscribers on YouTube and have close to 2500 friends on Facebook and because of this, I am having a contest. I will be giving away all 10 of the hand crafted DFX falsies I was given to 10 people who can answer this question correctly:

"Where did I get started in face painting & how did I get my name Katmandew?"

All you have to do is answer the question in a Personal Message either on Facebook or on YouTube. If I have more than 10 correct answers, I will randomly choose the 10 winners and contact you via PM or email.

Good Luck & Happy Painting!












1 comment: