Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 75 - Masculine St. Patrick's Tutorial

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 75 - Masculine St. Patrick's Tutorial


So I got a request last week by Annelisa to do a St Patty's day face painting and tattoo for her to watch on March 17th, which is also her birthday. Since I made the promise, I made a tutorial for her. Hope you like it Annelisa!

I also want to thank everyone who is watching my videos and being patient for my next tutorials, and I promise you that more are to come as I have finally received the package from the Netherlands. Because of the package, I will be doing another extensive review and haul of the Diamond FX products, so look for that video when it comes out.

Here are the photos from the video:











1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much
    I had a great Birthday and you just made it 10 times better. I think you did a great job with the St. Patrick's day face and arm, I think i am going to need to make a video of something i did and send it to you. I was a big fan of your work and now i am an even bigger one. thanks so much again. I love it all.
    Annelisa

    ReplyDelete