Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 74 - A Beautiful Day

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 74 - A Beautiful Day


So I got word over the phone yesterday and I am extremely happy to hear that my package has finally arrived and I am able to do more tutorials now. My friend is shipping the package next day to Fairhope, AL just in time for the show.

I did not hit the Jackpot, so I am not going to be able to go to FABAIC just yet and I will not be able to pay for anyone else to go. BOO HOO!

I did have a great time meeting a wonderful local face painter named MeLisa Dill of Making Faces and her 3 great & rambunctious boys. We had a blast at Chick-fil-A in Gulfport, MS painting kids during their arts & crafts night. Photos are below.

I am also sorry I was not able to make a St Patty's day tutorial for Annelisa, but I will try to make one for  tomorrows video. So look out for that one, it will be free and not on the tutorial website.






1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you got your paints!!! :) Cute pics! :)

    ReplyDelete