Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 350 - Santa Week In Review

Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 350 - Santa Week In Review


April 7-10, 2013

This is the NEW Body Art Convention I was telling you about that will be at the beautiful Crown Plaza in Asheville, NC! You can check it out and register at www.aobexperience.com

Now a message from the founder Terra Fender:
The first lucky 20 to register before 
December 25th 2011 
will get a special Christmas pricing of 100.00 on registration! 
This a very special opportunity so take advantage while you can and Merry Christmas!



Okay, I could not find my Santa Hat, so she is just a jolly elf now! Hope you enjoy the photos and if you do one of your own, please post your photos to my wall on my new Facebook Timeline profile!

Until tomorrow, HAPPY PAINTING!



1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Santa with a hormonal problem? lol Great job! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete