Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 303 - Last Night Blast & Chillin'

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 303 - Last Night Blast & Chillin'

Had a great day yesterday. Painted my friend Misty again as a Doll and put a really cool looking heart on her chest. I then had the pleasure of painting 3 felines and Katelyn as a Pin-up Zombie. I headed over to Stateline Bar & Grill for their Halloween celebration at night and did most of the employees there and a few patrons. In all it was a great night.

Now today, being Sunday is another story and it has been slow, but since I advertised that I take walk-ins from 8AM-7PM I am stuck at home with nothing to do. Tomorrow will be a different story since I have a gig fro 10-1 and them appointments the rest of the day.

Here are some photos for your enjoyment and until tomorrow, HAPPY PAINTING!















No comments:

Post a Comment