Follow my blog with Bloglovin KatmandewFBA 365: Day 268-269 - Sorry for yesterday!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 268-269 - Sorry for yesterday!

Okay, so yesterday was so busy, I did not have time to  put a blog up. I had a body painting photo shoot where I turned the model into Wonder Woman. It was an all day process and I was editing a few photos too which took longer than I thought. Then I had a couple of friends come over and payed to get their faces painted. It was already too late to post a blog so I decided to wait until today.

Today, I have a few things to take care of and nothing really special going on. I may have time to make a tutorial, so if you have a suggestion or challenge for me, post it as a comment here or on Facebook!

Until tomorrow, enjoy the photos and HAPPY PAINTING!






No comments:

Post a Comment